Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Stupid girl cats

Hello fans

I have been a little busy this week and almost forgot to update this here diary thingy.  I have been coughing again (no big deal but it upsets hoooman) and hoooman has spoken to the vet - to cut a really confusing story short I have to use my asthma inhaler more often.

I have to sit with this device on my face for a short time.  It doesn't hurt but hoooman seems to enjoy giving me a cuddle and since I am boy cat I am not really 'into' cuddles.  Sometimes I stick my claws into her when she picks me up - her front looks like a dart board or one of those knife throwing targets.


I found this sign for that stupid sister of mine.


I often wonder if she really came from the same litter as me - whilst I am charming and handsome she is just dim and vacant,


                                          Does that ⬆⬆ look like an intelligent cat?

No comments: