Monday, March 28, 2011

Abandoned and unloved

Another exciting (not) weekend has zoomed past and it is now a new week, today is Monday and will stay Monday for a couple of hours yet.

Hoooman works on a Monday and leaves Merlin and me alone for the afternoon.  Merlin meets the hoooman at the door and welcomes her home.  I have tried telling Merlin that she should ignore the hoooman for a period of time after her return to the house.  She is going to be impossible to train if she feels that we miss her when she is away.


Merlin and I share a scratch post.  It is falling apart but we will ask our uncle if he can get us a new one for our birthday in June.



I like this one - catnip is good stuff and makes me feel chilled and kittenish.  Hooomans should be able to use something like this.  Cats are allowed to use it coz we are Gods.

No comments: