Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The world is my litter tray ............................


Stupid 
   HUMANS
      HOOOMANS

Most hooomans seem to be of the opinion that cats can't understand or speak the hoooman language.  This is not so - we understand everything hooomans say but we just ignore most of it.

We are quite able to telepathically transmit replies to questions, random thoughts and whole conversations to our hooomans - alas they are just too stupid to receive the messages.  Some hooomans are smarter than others - one really brainy hoooman was a guy called Einstein.  He discovered stuff that most hooomans do not really understand.

Einstein said of his fellow man -
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Some cats REALLY hate stupid hooomans this is my cousin Cyril.


 I think that it is just about time for a little nap.  Hoooman looks tired too - might let her sleep on my bed (she thinks that it is her bed!)

Speak to you - my adoring fans later.

Frankie (and stupid Merlin - my sister)




We were thinking of getting a sign like this for outside the house.

1 comment:

swede said...

Erudite fellow that you are Frankie I'm sure you are well familiar with 'Schrödinger's cat'. But as you mention Einstein, I wonder have you met Einstein's cat...?